Panagia Chrysolofitissa Church
Standing on a hill west of Lofou is the main church of the village which is dedicated to the Annunciation of Virgin Mary. The church was constructed in the 19th century. More specifically, the construction of the central building of the church began in 1854 and was completed in 1872. It is a single-roomed church bearing features of gothic art and mainly on its roof. Its floor is covered with small square mosaic marbles with dimensions 20x20. The church is 30.5 metres long and 13 metres and 30 centimetres wide.
The interior of the church is adorned by exquisite hagiographies, an imposing chancel, the despotic throne, the pulpit and the wooden faldstool.
In the church there are old icons of Virgin Mary, one dated back to the 11th century which is located inside the Holy Bema and a second one which, according to Gunnis, is dated back to the 16th century.
Externally, the church is adorned by two bell towers made of stone which were completed at the beginning of the 20th century and more specifically in 1910.
Agios Georgios Chapel
The Chapel of Agios Georgios is built west of the village, near the centre of the village. It is a well preserved chapel which was renovated in the year 2000. The internal part of the chapel is adorned by a large icon of Agios Georgios which was painted by the monks of Mount Athos Kyrillos and Nimfonas. Located next to the church is a large water basin, as well as a cemetery with carven stony graves. What is also worth mentioning is that some of the graves have been classified as Type B Monuments.
Profitis Elias Chapel
Located south of the village, on a height along the road leading from Alassa to Lofou, is a chapel dedicated to Prophet Elias, which has a splendid view of the sea and the water-dam of Kourris. The Chapel of Prophet Elias was renovated in the end of the 20th century and more specifically in 1999. What is noteworthy is that an icon of Prophet Elias painted by hagiographer Othonas Giavropoulos, grandfather of the former president of the Republic of Cyprus Giorgos Vasileiou, is placed on the iconostasis.
Agia Marina Chapel
The chapel of Agia Marina is located 3 kilometres southwest of the village. Its construction began in 1983 and was completed in 1985. Tradition has it that there used to be a deserted monastery where the chapel is located today. To reach the chapel of Agia Marina through the road leading from Alassa to Lofou, which is eight kilometres long, turn left when you reach the fifth kilometre, cross the earth road and you will be led to the beautiful chapel.